Red Devil Worshipers

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Verified Bullitt Sighting

12/08/2008, at approxamately 9:00 PM, while traveling on the 110, Pasadena Fwy, I actually spotted another Highland Green Bullitt! Like one seeing bigfoot, or the loch ness monster, the rare sight of another one of these classic rides was unbelienvably in front of me, heading toward the 5 fwy on ramp. The driver, a male in his late forties, looked quite contented, as any owner of the Bullitt should be. This was certainly a rare, rare experience.

04/20/2009, at 08:00 AM. I was on my way to work and saw another Bullitt, traveling on Broadway, in the Chinatown area of Los Angeles. It was behind me but I was able to verify the highland green color, as well as the Bullitt, faux gas cap.

08/11/2009, at 1210 PM. Seen traveling South on Soto St., crossing Whittier Blvd, in Boyle Heights, CA. I could barely believe my eyes; another Bullitt in the, "hood."

01/18/2010, 1150 AM. Seen on 4th St, in front of Hollenbeck Park, Boyle Heights, CA. I had my first sighting of a 2001 Bullitt. Second Bullitt sighting in Boyle Heights. Go figure?

To speed. . .

No comments: