Red Devil Worshipers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oops!

I can't believe it! Not even two months and I have my first need of repair to the Green Goblin, G.G. Last night, while driving home, I got the, "low tire pressure," warning on my heads-up display. I stopped and put air, but soon thereafter, the warning came up again. I, again, stopped and put air, but the warning would not go off. Well, I was close enough to home and no tires were flat, so I just cruised home and parked. This morning, to my surprise and horror, I found that the rear, left tire was flat. I must have picked up a nail somewhere. Great, now I have to hope that the nail is on the tread and not the sidewall, so I can plug it. I did a visual and didn't see any offending nail or other object, but now I have to inflate it with the compressor and get it to the dealer. At least it is probably a minor thing, but a pain none the less. I wanted to stop driving it so much anyway, so here's my excuse to do that. I most likely will take it to my nearby tire shop, llanteria, as the locals call it, and do the job there.

Speaking of servicing, I need to make a service call to the dealer for her brakes. I already hear a little bit of scratching, like the rotor is scrapping. Oh well, better get the most of my 50,000 mi warranty.

To speed. . .

No comments: