Red Devil Worshipers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Need My Tunes!

Since I have first taken possession of my Corvair, I have had to stare at the dead radio receiver in my car. Granted, it is the original readio, which came with the car, when it rolled off of the assembly line, but it is non-fuctioning. Dead, kaput, muerto, silent! I have put up with it as much as I can take it, trying to research car audio stores/equipment, surfing the web for prices and audio packages. This Saturday I am going to take the Diablita to, Sightwaves, in Eagle Rock and am going to finally get some sounds for my Lil Devil. Now, I just need to figure out what features I want. I have seen so many different receivers that it has become a blur. All I know is that I want a receiver that is satellite ready, i-pod compatible, and i-tunes tagging capable. I have even seen receivers into which i-tunes music can ve downloaded. That would be great and forego me having to buy a new i-pod.

Now, I go to you; the however-many followers I might have. Please give me your suggestions, ideas, and guidence. What system would you reccommend? Help me and if I choose the system you suggest, I will even name it after you.

To style. . .

No comments: